Something to chew on...
- A lovely dinner prepared by the sensational Italian Chef Patrizia Romansckyi, with the assistance of her charming husband Giorgio, in your home and served on your new Lenox Eternal China
- Bring a party of eight to dinner at Creighton University with Rev. Timothy Lannon, S.J.
- How about a five course dinner for 10 people, hosted by Rev. Ryan Lewis and Madonna School Principal Jay Dunlap at Omaha’s famous Amato’s restaurant
Wait...wait... what about
- Tussey’s casual grill hosts ten guests to enjoy an evening of wine tasting featuring wines of the Ermenegildo Leporati Estate of Monferrato, Italy
OK, maybe you're thinking, I have too many friends! This isn't enough.
Then what you want to consider is this -
- 50 guests, catering from Amato’s, a beautiful back-yard bash at a private home in Linden Estates, and Live music by The Finest Hour.
"Warm up your bidding arm honey, we're having a
party and I'm not cooking!"